What to do with all those papaya seeds, here's a salad dressing recipe from eatthis.com.
Papaya Seed Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup fresh papaya seeds
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 c. yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground, dry mustard
- 1/4 cup sugarsalt to taste
- Put mustard, sugar, salt, and vinegar and blend until mixed.
- Add olive oil and blend.
- Add papaya seeds and onion and blend.
Store in the refrigerator until ready to use. It will keep up to two weeks in the fridge.